Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Bhopal to Akodia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Akodia is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 200 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 820 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Akodia is Bhopal Indore Express (19304) which travels a distance of 93 kms in just 1 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Akodia is Bhopal Dahod Fast Passenger (59394) which travels a distance of 93 kms in 2 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Akodia is Bhopal Indore Express (19304) which reaches Akodia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Akodia is Bhopal Indore Express (19304) which reaches Akodia with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.