Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bhitoni to Madan Mahal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhitoni to Madan Mahal is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhitoni to Madan Mahal is Narmada Express (18233) which travels a distance of 27 kms in just 23 mints. The slowest train from Bhitoni to Madan Mahal is Vindhyachal Express (11271) which travels a distance of 26 kms in 1 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Bhitoni to Madan Mahal is Bhusaval Katni Passenger (UnReserved) (51187) which reaches Madan Mahal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhitoni to Madan Mahal is Itarsi Katni Express (UnReserved) (11273) which reaches Madan Mahal with an average delay of over 41 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.