No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Bhatkal to Kumta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhatkal to Kumta is Rs 50 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhatkal to Kumta is Mangaluru Central Madgaon Intercity SF Express (22636) which travels a distance of 55 kms in just 42 mints. The slowest train from Bhatkal to Kumta is Mangaluru Central Madgaon DEMU (70106) which travels a distance of 55 kms in 1 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Bhatkal to Kumta is Poorna Express (11098) which reaches Kumta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhatkal to Kumta is Poorna Express (11098) which reaches Kumta with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.