Bhatapara to Yesvantpur Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Bhatapara Station Details
|12833||ADI HWH EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||4|
|15232||GONDIA BJU EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|12251||WAINGANGA EXP||- - - T - - S||2 min||3|
|15159||SARNATH EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|20813||PURI JU S F||- - - T - - -||2 min||2|
Yesvantpur Jn Station Details
|12539||YPR LKO EXP||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12890||YPR TATA EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12592||GORAKHPUR EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12291||YPR MAS EXP||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22677||YPR KCVL AC EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Bhatapara to Bengaluru can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhatapara to Bengaluru is Rs 4095 in First AC (1A), Rs 1680 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2410 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 820 in Sleeper (SL).
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.