Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Bhatapara to Kamptee can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhatapara to Kamptee is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1465 in First AC (1A), Rs 880 in Second AC (2A), Rs 155 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 625 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhatapara to Kamptee is Bilaspur Itwari InterCity Express (12855) which travels a distance of 351 kms in just 5 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Bhatapara to Kamptee is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which travels a distance of 352 kms in 8 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Bhatapara to Kamptee is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which reaches Kamptee with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhatapara to Kamptee is Howrah Ahmedabad COVID 19 SF Special (02834) which reaches Kamptee with an average delay of over 8 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.