No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Bhatapara to Bhilai Power House can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhatapara to Bhilai Power House is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhatapara to Bhilai Power House is Amarkantak Express (12854) which travels a distance of 92 kms in just 1 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Bhatapara to Bhilai Power House is Jharsuguda Gondia Passenger (UnReserved) (58117) which travels a distance of 92 kms in 3 hrs. The most punctual train from Bhatapara to Bhilai Power House is Nautanwa Durg Express (Via Faizabad) (18206) which reaches Bhilai Power House with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhatapara to Bhilai Power House is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Bhilai Power House with an average delay of over 3 hrs 43 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.