close
swap_horiz
close

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad trains

19019
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express
BTE ()
Bharatpur Jn
05 hr 53 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
29019
Mandsor Meerut City Link Express
BTE ()
Bharatpur Jn
05 hr 53 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
2A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 140
12911
Valsad Haridwar SF Express
BTE ()
Bharatpur Jn
04 hr 30 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
22917
Bandra Terminus Haridwar SF Express
BTE ()
Bharatpur Jn
04 hr 30 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
12903
Golden Temple Mail
BTE ()
Bharatpur Jn
04 hr 51 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
info

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad train time table

Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 4 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 191 kms. Mandsor Meerut City Link Express (29019) departs from Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 5 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 190 kms.
info

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability

In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL156/WL143 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 85 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad Golden Temple Mail 12903

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad Golden Temple Mail (12903) departs from Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.90 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12903), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in First AC (1A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL156/WL143 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad Mandsor Meerut City Link Express 29019

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad Mandsor Meerut City Link Express (29019) departs from Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad is Valsad Haridwar SF Express (12911) which travels a distance of 190 kms in just 4 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which travels a distance of 190 kms in 5 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad is Golden Temple Mail (12903) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bharatpur Jn to Ghaziabad is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 27 mints.
info

About Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is the time of train no 19039
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
14 views
  
0 reply
On fully waitlisted e tickets after chart prepared also when will refund amount
[My query is about PNR 4600744986 for train 12640 BRINDAVAN EXP]
edit Answer
16 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
85 views
  
1 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
238 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
148 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
637 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
517 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
438 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
361 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
160 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
240 views
  
0 reply