Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Bhandara Road to Raj Nandgaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhandara Road to Raj Nandgaon is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhandara Road to Raj Nandgaon is Gitanjali Express (12859) which travels a distance of 172 kms in just 2 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Bhandara Road to Raj Nandgaon is Itwari Raipur Passenger (UnReserved) (58206) which travels a distance of 173 kms in 5 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Bhandara Road to Raj Nandgaon is Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) which reaches Raj Nandgaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhandara Road to Raj Nandgaon is Vizag Steel Samta Express (12808) which reaches Raj Nandgaon with an average delay of over 46 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.