Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Bhandara Road to Champa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhandara Road to Champa is Rs 1600 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bhandara Road to Champa is Azad Hind Express (12129) which travels a distance of 404 kms in just 6 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Bhandara Road to Champa is Itwari Tatanagar Passenger (58112) which travels a distance of 403 kms in 11 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Bhandara Road to Champa is Jodhpur Puri SF Express (20814) which reaches Champa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhandara Road to Champa is Azad Hind Express (12129) which reaches Champa with an average delay of over 16 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.