Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Bhagalpur to Punarakh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhagalpur to Punarakh is Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 515 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhagalpur to Punarakh is Bhagalpur Danapur Intercity Express (13401) which travels a distance of 148 kms in just 3 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Bhagalpur to Punarakh is Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53043) which travels a distance of 147 kms in 7 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Bhagalpur to Punarakh is Bhagalpur Danapur Intercity Express (13401) which reaches Punarakh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhagalpur to Punarakh is Bhagalpur Danapur Intercity Express (13401) which reaches Punarakh with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhagalpur is a city of historical importance on the southern banks of the river Ganges in the Indian state of Bihar. It is the 3rd largest city of Bihar and is among the oldest cities in Bihar and is famous for housing the 1st lady doctor in South Asia, Kadambini. It derives its name from 'Bhagduttpuram', which translates as 'City of Good Luck'. Bhagalpur is one of the prime Buddhist destinations in India. Known as Silk City, and famous all over India for its Tussar Silk & Bhagalpuri Saree. Tourist attractions in Bhagalpur, which are great places to visit, are Ancient. Vikramsila University, Ghuran Peer Baba, Vaasupujya Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Mandir, Mandar Hills. Bhagalpur can be visited in summer, monsoon or winter. One of the major tourist attraction is Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary which is famous for Gangetic dolphins, locally called as sonse. The Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary was established to protect the endangered Gangetic dolphins. The nearest airport from Bhagalpur is Patna airport (PAT) which is 183 km away. Bhagalpur has 1 railway station - Bhagalpur (BGP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.