Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Bhachau Bg to Kharagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhachau Bg to Kharagpur is Rs 495 in None (GN), Rs 2150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3115 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2570 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1025 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bhachau Bg to Kharagpur is Bhuj Shalimar SF Express (22829) which travels a distance of 2223 kms in just 39 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Bhachau Bg to Kharagpur is Bhuj Shalimar SF Express (22829) which travels a distance of 2223 kms in 39 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Bhachau Bg to Kharagpur is Bhuj Shalimar SF Express (22829) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhachau Bg to Kharagpur is Bhuj Shalimar SF Express (22829) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Kharagpur is located in the Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal. It is best known for housing the most prestigious technical university that is the Indian Institute of technology. IIT Kharagpur is one of the highest calibre universities of India. The city gets its name from the deity of Khargeswar temple. People say that this was the place where Hidimba demon of the Mahabharatha had lived. It was part of the Hijli Kingdom which was situated on the banks of Rasulpur River. You can visit Kahler Bonpatna, this is a very old temple of Lord Ram. As per local legend, earlier there was a Gold idol of Sri Ram was worshipped. But its idols were stolen twice, now local people put metal Brigraha(idol) inside the temple. You can reach Kharagpur by road and railways. It is a major railway junction in the South Eastern Railway Zone. The station is connected to all major cities of India. The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash Chandra airport in Kolkata (CCU) which is 111 km away. Kharagpur has 1 railway station - Kharagpur Jn (KGP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.