Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Betul to Pokhrayan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Betul to Pokhrayan is Rs 215 in None (GN), Rs 1040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1460 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Betul to Pokhrayan is Secunderabad Gorakhpur Weekly SF Special (02590) which travels a distance of 652 kms in just 10 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Betul to Pokhrayan is Penchvalley Passenger Slip2 (Chhindwara Gorakhpur) (59386) which travels a distance of 653 kms in 20 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Betul to Pokhrayan is Secunderabad Gorakhpur Weekly SF Special (02590) which reaches Pokhrayan with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Betul to Pokhrayan is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Special (02592) which reaches Pokhrayan with an average delay of over 1 hrs 36 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.