Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Betul to Peddapalli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Betul to Peddapalli is Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1240 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1660 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Betul to Peddapalli is Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792) which travels a distance of 559 kms in just 8 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Betul to Peddapalli is Dakshin Express (12722) which travels a distance of 560 kms in 9 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Betul to Peddapalli is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomtisagar) Express (16094) which reaches Peddapalli with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Betul to Peddapalli is Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792) which reaches Peddapalli with an average delay of over 40 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.