Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Betul to Narkher can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Betul to Narkher is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Betul to Narkher is Bhusaval Nagpur InterCity (Dada Dham) Express (via Itarsi) (22111) which travels a distance of 105 kms in just 1 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Betul to Narkher is Itarsi Nagpur Passenger (UnReserved) (51830) which travels a distance of 105 kms in 3 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Betul to Narkher is Deekshabhoomi Express (11046) which reaches Narkher with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Betul to Narkher is Deekshabhoomi Express (11046) which reaches Narkher with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.