Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Betul to Hinganghat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Betul to Hinganghat is Rs 1380 in First AC (1A), Rs 105 in None (GN), Rs 540 in Third AC (3A), Rs 745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Betul to Hinganghat is Jaipur MGR Chennai Central SF Express (12968) which travels a distance of 301 kms in just 4 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Betul to Hinganghat is Dakshin Express (12722) which travels a distance of 301 kms in 5 hrs 6 mints. The most punctual train from Betul to Hinganghat is Gorakhpur Secunderabad SF Express (12589) which reaches Hinganghat with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Betul to Hinganghat is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Hinganghat with an average delay of over 4 hrs 16 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.