Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Berchha to Betul can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Berchha to Betul is Rs 510 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1365 in First AC (1A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 575 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Berchha to Betul is Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow) Yesvantpur Weekly Express (19301) which travels a distance of 322 kms in just 5 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Berchha to Betul is Penchvalley Fast Passenger (59385) which travels a distance of 322 kms in 8 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Berchha to Betul is Indore Nagpur Trishatabdi Express (12913) which reaches Betul with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Berchha to Betul is Penchvalley Fast Passenger (59385) which reaches Betul with an average delay of over 1 hrs 37 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.