Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bengaluru to Karwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Karwar is Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 765 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 190 in None (GN) and Rs 940 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 980 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bengaluru to Karwar is Yesvantpur Karwar Express (Via Padil Bypass) (16595) which travels a distance of 607 kms in just 13 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Karwar is Yesvantpur Karwar Express (via Mangaluru) (16515) which travels a distance of 611 kms in 16 hrs. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Karwar is Yesvantpur Karwar Express (via Mangaluru) (16515) which reaches Karwar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Karwar is Yesvantpur Karwar Express (via Mangaluru) (16515) which reaches Karwar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.