No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Belha to Durg can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Belha to Durg is Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Belha to Durg is Bilaspur Itwari InterCity Express (12855) which travels a distance of 132 kms in just 2 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Belha to Durg is Jharsuguda Gondia Passenger (UnReserved) (58819) which travels a distance of 132 kms in 4 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Belha to Durg is Sarnath Express (15159) which reaches Durg with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Belha to Durg is Sarnath Express (15159) which reaches Durg with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.