No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Belha to Bhilai Power House can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Belha to Bhilai Power House is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Belha to Bhilai Power House is Shivnath Express (18239) which travels a distance of 123 kms in just 2 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Belha to Bhilai Power House is Jharsuguda Gondia Passenger (UnReserved) (58117) which travels a distance of 123 kms in 3 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Belha to Bhilai Power House is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which reaches Bhilai Power House with an average delay of just 39 mints. The most delayed train from Belha to Bhilai Power House is Sarnath Express (15159) which reaches Bhilai Power House with an average delay of over 55 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.