Belgaum to Mangalore Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Belgaum Station Details
|17325||VISHWAMANAV EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|20654||BGM SBC EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12629||SAMPARK KRANTI||- - W - F - -||5 min||1|
|22685||CDG SKRANTI EXP||- - - T - - S||5 min||1|
|12780||GOA EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||10 min||1|
Mangalore Jn Station Details
|12134||MAJN CSMT EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|16576||MAJN YPR EXP||M - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|16540||MAJN YPR EXP||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07378||MAJN BJP EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay|
|10215||MADGAON ERS EXP||M - - - - - -||10 min||1,2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Belgaum to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Belgaum to Mangalore is Rs 730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1035 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.