Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bela to Japla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bela to Japla is Rs 70 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bela to Japla is Palamu Express (13348) which travels a distance of 156 kms in just 4 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Bela to Japla is Patna Singrauli Link Express (23348) which travels a distance of 156 kms in 4 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Bela to Japla is Palamu Express (13348) which reaches Japla with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bela to Japla is Palamu Express (13348) which reaches Japla with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.