Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Beas to Firozabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Beas to Firozabad is Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Beas to Firozabad is Amrapali Express (15708) which travels a distance of 626 kms in just 11 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Beas to Firozabad is Jammu Tawi Tatanagar (Muri) Link Express (18102) which travels a distance of 626 kms in 12 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Beas to Firozabad is Jammu Tawi Sambalpur Express (18310) which reaches Firozabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Beas to Firozabad is Amrapali Express (15708) which reaches Firozabad with an average delay of over 33 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.