Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Beas to Mughalsarai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Beas to Mughalsarai is Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3420 in First AC (1A), Rs 2025 in Second AC (2A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 315 in None (GN) and Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A), Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1815 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Beas to Mughalsarai is Amritsar Sealdah Jallianwala Bagh SF Special (02380) which travels a distance of 1188 kms in just 16 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Beas to Mughalsarai is Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) which travels a distance of 1126 kms in 25 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Beas to Mughalsarai is Akal Takht Express (12318) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Beas to Mughalsarai is Akal Takht Express (12318) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.