Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Basti to Khada can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Basti to Khada is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 60 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Basti to Khada is Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved) (15212) which travels a distance of 143 kms in just 3 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Basti to Khada is Satyagraha Express (15274) which travels a distance of 143 kms in 4 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Basti to Khada is Bandra Terminus Muzaffarpur Avadh Express (19039) which reaches Khada with an average delay of just 27 mints. The most delayed train from Basti to Khada is Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved) (15212) which reaches Khada with an average delay of over 1 hrs 39 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.