No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Basta to Puri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Basta to Puri is Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 495 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Basta to Puri is Dhauli Express (12821) which travels a distance of 297 kms in just 5 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Basta to Puri is Howrah Puri Passenger (UnReserved) (58001) which travels a distance of 319 kms in 10 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Basta to Puri is Sri Jagannath Express (18409) which reaches Puri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Basta to Puri is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which reaches Puri with an average delay of over 21 mints.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.