Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Basta to Cuttack can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Basta to Cuttack is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 390 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Basta to Cuttack is Dhauli Express (12821) which travels a distance of 206 kms in just 3 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Basta to Cuttack is East Coast Express (18645) which travels a distance of 206 kms in 3 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Basta to Cuttack is Sri Jagannath Express (18409) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of just 7 mints. The most delayed train from Basta to Cuttack is East Coast Express (18645) which reaches Cuttack with an average delay of over 10 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.