Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Barwadih Jn to Ajmer can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barwadih Jn to Ajmer is Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1600 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Barwadih Jn to Ajmer is Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (18631) which travels a distance of 1404 kms in just 27 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Barwadih Jn to Ajmer is Santragachi Ajmer Weekly Express (18009) which travels a distance of 1443 kms in 30 hrs 37 mints. The most punctual train from Barwadih Jn to Ajmer is Santragachi Ajmer Weekly Express (18009) which reaches Ajmer Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barwadih Jn to Ajmer is Santragachi Ajmer Weekly Express (18009) which reaches Ajmer Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ajmer is located in Rajasthan, at a distance of 135 km from the state capital Jaipur. It is an ancient pilgrimage center and one of the holiest shrines for the Muslims in India. Once Ajmer was home to many dynasties - Mughals were the most popular among them. Ajmer is famous for the Dargah Sharif also known as the Dargah of Garib Nawaz which is the tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. There are also other attractions like the Taragarh Fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpara, Mayo College, Ana Sagar Lake and Nasiyan. The summers are simmering with temperatures rising up to a maximum of 40 degrees and the winters are quite cool with temperatures not going beyond 25 degrees Celsius. So the best time to visit this city would be in the winter months of October to March. The railway station is located within the city itself connecting to Delhi, Agra, Ahmadabad, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport, about 132 km away. Ajmer has a good road network with buses plying to and from this place to neighboring cities. Ajmer has 1 railway station - Ajmer Jn (AII).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.