Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Barsoi Jn to Tatanagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barsoi Jn to Tatanagar is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 870 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Barsoi Jn to Tatanagar is Nagaon Express (15630) which travels a distance of 539 kms in just 12 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Barsoi Jn to Tatanagar is Nagaon Express (15630) which travels a distance of 539 kms in 12 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Barsoi Jn to Tatanagar is Nagaon Express (15630) which reaches Tatanagar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barsoi Jn to Tatanagar is Dibrugarh Tambaram Express (15930) which reaches Tatanagar Jn with an average delay of over 56 mints.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.