close
swap_horiz
close

Barsoi Jn to Patna trains

14055
Brahmaputra Mail
BOE ()
Barsoi Jn
11 hr 53 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
3A
₹ 765
SL
₹ 285
15646
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Katihar)
BOE ()
Barsoi Jn
10 hr 20 min
DNR ()
Danapur
2A
₹ 830
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
15483
Sikkim Mahananda Express
BOE ()
Barsoi Jn
09 hr 23 min
DNR ()
Danapur
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
13245
New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express
BOE ()
Barsoi Jn
11 hr 43 min
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
2A
₹ 850
3A
₹ 595
SL
₹ 220
13247
Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express
BOE ()
Barsoi Jn
11 hr 43 min
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
2A
₹ 850
3A
₹ 595
SL
₹ 220
12505
North East Express
BOE ()
Barsoi Jn
08 hr 00 min
DNR ()
Danapur
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
15636
Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express
BOE ()
Barsoi Jn
07 hr 58 min
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
2A
₹ 815
3A
₹ 575
SL
₹ 210
2S
₹ 125
22487
Seemanchal Link Express
BOE ()
Barsoi Jn
08 hr 44 min
DNR ()
Danapur
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
info

Barsoi Jn to Patna train time table

Seemanchal Link Express (22487) departs from Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at and arrives Danapur station (DNR) at taking a total of 8 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 332 kms. New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13245) departs from Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at and arrives Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at taking a total of 11 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 345 kms. Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13247) departs from Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at and arrives Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at taking a total of 11 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 344 kms.
info

Barsoi Jn to Patna train Seat Availability

In New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13245), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL110/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Barsoi Jn to Patna train Fare

Fare for trains from Barsoi Jn to Patna is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1425 in First AC (1A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 575 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Barsoi Jn to Patna Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express 13247

Barsoi Jn to Patna Kamakhya Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13247) departs from Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at and arrives Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at . Barsoi Jn to Patna train fare is Rs.1425 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Barsoi Jn to Patna New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express 13245

Barsoi Jn to Patna New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13245) departs from Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at and arrives Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at . Barsoi Jn to Patna train fare is Rs.1425 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13245), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL110/WL95 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Barsoi Jn to Patna Seemanchal Link Express 22487

Barsoi Jn to Patna Seemanchal Link Express (22487) departs from Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at and arrives Danapur station (DNR) at . Barsoi Jn to Patna train fare is Rs.630 in Third AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Barsoi Jn to Patna train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Barsoi Jn to Patna is Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express (15636) which travels a distance of 329 kms in just 7 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Barsoi Jn to Patna is Brahmaputra Mail (14055) which travels a distance of 493 kms in 11 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Barsoi Jn to Patna is New Jalpaiguri Rajendra Nagar Terminal Capital Express (13245) which reaches Rajendra Nagar Bihar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barsoi Jn to Patna is Brahmaputra Mail (14055) which reaches Patna Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 2 mints.
info

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.