Guwahati Bikaner Link Express (15632) departs from Barpeta Road station (BPRD) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 43 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 2202 kms. This train has 28 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Barpeta Road to Bikaner can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barpeta Road to Bikaner is Rs 480 in None (GN), Rs 2105 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2525 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 995 in Sleeper (SL).
Barpeta Road to Bikaner Guwahati Bikaner Link Express (15632) departs from Barpeta Road station (BPRD) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . This train has 28 stoppages. Barpeta Road to Bikaner train fare is Rs.480 in None, Rs.2105 in Third AC and Rs.795 in Sleeper for this train.
Bikaner lies in the western region of Rajasthan's Thar Desert. Weather conditions are extreme there and usually it gets too cold in winters and needless to say summers are scorching hot in Bikaner. Its industrial growth lies mainly with the trading and production of wool, Gypsum, salt, minerals and Plaster of Paris. City is known as camel country due to the presence of camel and world's largest camel research and breeding farm is situated in Bikaner. It is very well connected by road to all major cities. Bikaner is said to have an airport of its own known as Nal Airport (BKB) located 13 Kms from the main city, but is not functional as of now. There are talks of starting some Delhi bound flights from this airport as Rajasthan seeks major business form tourism and Bikaner is one of the destinations for the tourists. Nearest functional airport is Jodhpur situated 250 kms away. There are large number of ancient monuments, temples, palaces and museums in Bikaner. Hindi and Marwari is predominantly major language here with a small fraction of people speaking English. Bikaner has 1 railway station - Bikaner Jn (BKN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.