No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Barpali to Sambalpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barpali to Sambalpur is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Barpali to Sambalpur is Junagarh Road Puri Rath Yatra Special Fare Special (08957) which travels a distance of 62 kms in just 43 mints. The slowest train from Barpali to Sambalpur is Titlagarh Bilaspur Passenger (UnReserved) (58213) which travels a distance of 62 kms in 3 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Barpali to Sambalpur is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Sambalpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barpali to Sambalpur is Durg Puri ( Intercity ) Express (18426) which reaches Sambalpur with an average delay of over 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.