No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Barpali to Norla Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barpali to Norla Road is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Barpali to Norla Road is Puri Junagarh Road Rath Yatra Special Fare Special (08958) which travels a distance of 157 kms in just 2 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Barpali to Norla Road is Sambalpur Koraput Passenger (UnReserved) (58301) which travels a distance of 156 kms in 4 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Barpali to Norla Road is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Norla Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barpali to Norla Road is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which reaches Norla Road with an average delay of over 1 hrs 13 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.