Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Barnala to Nabha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barnala to Nabha is Rs 50 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Barnala to Nabha is Bathinda Jammu Tawi Weekly Express (via Rajpura) (14501) which travels a distance of 58 kms in just 51 mints. The slowest train from Barnala to Nabha is Bathinda Ambala Cantt Passenger (UnReserved) (54556) which travels a distance of 58 kms in 1 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Barnala to Nabha is Barmer Rishikesh Link Express (24888) which reaches Nabha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barnala to Nabha is Fazilka Delhi Intercity (Bathinda) Express (14732) which reaches Nabha with an average delay of over 1 hrs 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.