No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Barkur to Bhatkal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barkur to Bhatkal is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Barkur to Bhatkal is Matsyagandha Express (12620) which travels a distance of 65 kms in just 1 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Barkur to Bhatkal is Mangaluru Central Madgaon Passenger (56640) which travels a distance of 65 kms in 1 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Barkur to Bhatkal is KSR Bengaluru Karwar Express (Via Kunigal) (16513) which reaches Bhatkal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barkur to Bhatkal is Mangaluru Central Madgaon Passenger (56640) which reaches Bhatkal with an average delay of over 1 hrs 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.