No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Barkakana to Tatanagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barkakana to Tatanagar is Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Barkakana to Tatanagar is Ajmer Santragachi Weekly Express (18010) which travels a distance of 161 kms in just 3 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Barkakana to Tatanagar is Barkakana Tatanagar Passenger (UnReserved) (58024) which travels a distance of 161 kms in 6 hrs. The most punctual train from Barkakana to Tatanagar is Barkakana Tatanagar Passenger (UnReserved) (58024) which reaches Tatanagar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barkakana to Tatanagar is Barkakana Tatanagar Passenger (UnReserved) (58024) which reaches Tatanagar Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.