Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Barkakana to Duddhinagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barkakana to Duddhinagar is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 100 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Barkakana to Duddhinagar is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express (18101) which travels a distance of 295 kms in just 4 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Barkakana to Duddhinagar is Gomoh Chopan Passenger (GGC) (UnReserved) (53343) which travels a distance of 294 kms in 8 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Barkakana to Duddhinagar is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express (18309) which reaches Duddhinagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barkakana to Duddhinagar is Ranchi Chopan Express (UnReserved) (18613) which reaches Duddhinagar with an average delay of over 2 hrs 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.