Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Barhiya to Chhapra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barhiya to Chhapra is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 70 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Barhiya to Chhapra is Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) which travels a distance of 170 kms in just 5 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Barhiya to Chhapra is Tatanagar Chhapra Express (18181) which travels a distance of 239 kms in 9 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Barhiya to Chhapra is Tatanagar Chhapra Express (18181) which reaches Chhapra with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Barhiya to Chhapra is Bagh Express (13019) which reaches Chhapra with an average delay of over 21 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.