Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Barhiya to Bihta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barhiya to Bihta is Rs 60 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Barhiya to Bihta is Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13413) which travels a distance of 134 kms in just 2 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Barhiya to Bihta is Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal (Upper India) Express (13119) which travels a distance of 134 kms in 4 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Barhiya to Bihta is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which reaches Bihta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barhiya to Bihta is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which reaches Bihta with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.