Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Barh to Bihiya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barh to Bihiya is Rs 60 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Barh to Bihiya is Vibhuti SF Special (02333) which travels a distance of 134 kms in just 2 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Barh to Bihiya is Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal (Upper India) Express (13119) which travels a distance of 134 kms in 4 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Barh to Bihiya is Vibhuti Express (12333) which reaches Bihiya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barh to Bihiya is Vibhuti Express (12333) which reaches Bihiya with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.