Bargarh Road to Vadodara Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Bargarh Road Station Details
|12835||HTE SMVB EXP||M - W - - - -||2 min|
|18111||TATA YPR EXP||- - - - F - -||2 min|
|12376||JSME TBM EXP||- - - T - - -||2 min||2|
|22837||DHARTI ABBA EXP||- T - - - - -||2 min||-|
|12889||Tatanagar SMVT Bengaluru SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min|
Vadodara Jn Station Details
|19035||ADI INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22959||INTERCITY EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12930||BRC BL INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22930||BRC DRD SFAST||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|14701||ARAVALI EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||5 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bargarh Road to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bargarh Road to Vadodara is Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL).
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.