No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Bargarh Road to Ambodala can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bargarh Road to Ambodala is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bargarh Road to Ambodala is Koraput (Samaleshwari) Express (18005) which travels a distance of 200 kms in just 3 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Bargarh Road to Ambodala is Sambalpur Koraput Passenger (UnReserved) (58301) which travels a distance of 201 kms in 5 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Bargarh Road to Ambodala is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Ambodala with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bargarh Road to Ambodala is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which reaches Ambodala with an average delay of over 1 hrs 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.