Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Bareta to Mansa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareta to Mansa is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bareta to Mansa is Avadh Assam Special (05909) which travels a distance of 32 kms in just 28 mints. The slowest train from Bareta to Mansa is Jind Hisar Passenger (Via Bathinda) (UnReserved) (54043) which travels a distance of 31 kms in 35 mints. The most punctual train from Bareta to Mansa is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Mansa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bareta to Mansa is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Mansa with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.