No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bareilly to Mairwa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Mairwa is Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2235 in First AC (1A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 190 in None (GN) and Rs 940 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bareilly to Mairwa is Amritsar Banmankhi Jan Sewa Express (UnReserved) (14618) which travels a distance of 570 kms in just 11 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Bareilly to Mairwa is Bagh Festival Special (03020) which travels a distance of 601 kms in 12 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Bareilly to Mairwa is Bagh Express (13020) which reaches Mairwa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bareilly to Mairwa is Bagh Express (13020) which reaches Mairwa with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.