Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bareilly to Khusropur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Khusropur is Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2740 in First AC (1A), Rs 1635 in Second AC (2A), Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 230 in None (GN) and Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2095 in Second AC (2A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1430 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bareilly to Khusropur is Shramjeevi SF COVID 19 Special (02392) which travels a distance of 778 kms in just 14 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Bareilly to Khusropur is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which travels a distance of 777 kms in 18 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Bareilly to Khusropur is Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) which reaches Khusropur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bareilly to Khusropur is Shramjeevi SF COVID 19 Special (02392) which reaches Khusropur with an average delay of over 12 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.