Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Bareilly to Jaisalmer can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Jaisalmer is Rs 3320 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1380 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1965 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bareilly to Jaisalmer is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which travels a distance of 1031 kms in just 19 hrs 11 mints. The slowest train from Bareilly to Jaisalmer is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which travels a distance of 1031 kms in 19 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Bareilly to Jaisalmer is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Jaisalmer with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bareilly to Jaisalmer is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Jaisalmer with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jaisalmer is a popular tourist destination located in Rajasthan. It is a sparsely populated city in the heart of the Thar desert. Jaisalmer is also known as the golden city of India because of yellow sand and sandstone. Famous tourist attractions in Jaisalmer are Jaisalmer fort (also called Sonar Qila), Government Museum, Nathmal ji ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Gadisar Lake and Tanot mata temple. It is also known for amazing sand dunes. Desert Festival of Jaisalmer is the most awaited and famous cultural event that takes place during February. Camel races and turban tying competitions are organized in this festival. This is the best time to visit Jaisalmer to witness performing arts like Kalbelia dances and folk songs and music. The closest airport to Jaisalmer is Jodhpur which is 284km away. Jaisalmer has also got rail and road connectivity. Popular local cuisines are Ker Sanghri, dal bati, Kadi Pakoda and Murg-e-subz. Jaisalmer has 1 railway station - Jaisalmer (JSM).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.