Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Bareilly to Gahmar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Gahmar is Rs 2255 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 915 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1230 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bareilly to Gahmar is Shramjeevi SF Express (12392) which travels a distance of 610 kms in just 11 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Bareilly to Gahmar is Bhagat Ki Kothi Kamakhya Express (15623) which travels a distance of 651 kms in 14 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Bareilly to Gahmar is Anand Vihar (T) Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Gahmar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bareilly to Gahmar is Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) which reaches Gahmar with an average delay of over 3 hrs 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.