No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bareilly to Dighwara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Dighwara is Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A), Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 220 in None (GN) and Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1940 in Second AC (2A), Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bareilly to Dighwara is Amritsar Banmankhi Jan Sewa Express (UnReserved) (14618) which travels a distance of 683 kms in just 14 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Bareilly to Dighwara is Bagh Festival Special (03020) which travels a distance of 715 kms in 16 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Bareilly to Dighwara is Bagh Express (13020) which reaches Dighwara with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bareilly to Dighwara is Bagh Express (13020) which reaches Dighwara with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.