Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Bareilly to Dholi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Dholi is Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Bareilly to Dholi is Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved) (15212) which travels a distance of 807 kms in just 17 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Bareilly to Dholi is Bagh Festival Special (03020) which travels a distance of 822 kms in 18 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Bareilly to Dholi is Bagh Express (13020) which reaches Dholi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bareilly to Dholi is Bagh Express (13020) which reaches Dholi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.