Nauchandi Link Express (14511) departs from Bareilly station (BE) at and arrives Bulandshahr station (BSC) at taking a total of 6 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 235 kms. This train has 10 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Bareilly to Bulandshahr can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Bulandshahr is Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Bareilly to Bulandshahr Nauchandi Link Express (14511) departs from Bareilly station (BE) at and arrives Bulandshahr station (BSC) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Bareilly to Bulandshahr train fare is Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.