No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Bareilly to Alamnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bareilly to Alamnagar is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bareilly to Alamnagar is Lucknow Mail (12230) which travels a distance of 229 kms in just 3 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Bareilly to Alamnagar is Saharanpur Lucknow Passenger (UnReserved) (54252) which travels a distance of 229 kms in 9 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Bareilly to Alamnagar is Bareilly Prayag Ghat Passenger (UnReserved) (54378) which reaches Alamnagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bareilly to Alamnagar is Bareilly Prayag Express (14308) which reaches Alamnagar with an average delay of over 44 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.